Complete Beard Kit
If you're looking for the most complete beard solution available, well, you've found it. Beard Monster offers the most complete beard kit available. It includes everything you need to take your beard from "hair growing out of your face" to "awesome mane of a majestic celestial lion." In other words, it's a fully stocked arsenal to fight the war against a dry, nasty beard.
Your tools include:
- Beard oil, to help prevent dry, itchy beard-skin and keep your beard hair nice and soft. (1 oz. square or 2 oz. skull bottle)
- Beard balm, to thicken and sculpt your beard. (2 oz.)
- Beard wash, to wash your beard without drying it out. (4 oz.)
- Beard Conditioner, to soften up that mane (4 oz.)
- Mustache wax, to keep your 'stache out of your mouth and straight on point. (1 oz.)
- Boar bristle brush, to help distribute oils throughout your mane.
- Wooden comb, for combing. Ya know.
- Trimming Scissors to keep your beard and mustache straight.
Pictured option: Dracula
Beard Oil Ingredients: Sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, meadowfoam seed oil, fragrance (varies by scent), tea tree oil, lavender oil, grapefruit oil
Beard Wash Ingredients: Water, coco betaine, alpha olefin sulfonate, vegetable glycerin, PEG-150 distearate, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, meadowfoam seed oil, fragrance, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, activated charcoal powder
Beard Conditioner Ingredients (Original): Water, behentrimonium methosulfate, vegetable glycerin, shea butter, almond oil, meadowfoam seed oil, jojoba oil, silk protein, panthenol, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, citric acid
Mustache Wax Ingredients: Beeswax, lanolin, petrolatum, carnauba wax
- Bigfoot: Northwest Cedar
- Creature: Frankincense & cedar
- Dracula: Rose & cedar
- Ghostly Pirate: Blood orange and spiced rum
- Jack the Ripper: Lavender & vanilla
- Psycho Clown: Blood orange & vanilla
- Reaper: Tea tree & peppermint
- Vampire Hunter: Spiced tobacco (strong clove & green tobacco)
- Viking: Vetiver & cedar
- Witch Doctor: Tropical citrus (strong lime)
- Wolfman: Balsamic pine
- Zombie Killer: Sweet tea, honeysuckle, and pine trees
- Krampus: Frankincense & mint (Seasonal - December only!)
Note: These are not ingredient lists. They are descriptions of the fragrances. If you have a sensitivity to any essential oil, ask us and we will let you know if we use it!
For a more detailed fragrance list, click here.