Creature Bar Soap
Creature Bar Soap
Meet the Monsters - Detailed Scent descriptions.
- Bigfoot: Northwest Cedar
- Bride: Chocolate & Vanilla
- Creature: Frankincense & bergamot
- Dracula: Cedarwood & Rose
- Elizabeth Bathory: Lemongrass & Amber
- Gentleman Jack: Lavender & vanilla
- Ghostly Pirate: Spiced blood orange
- Lilith: Rose & Mint
- Marie Laveau: Sweet southern bourbon
- Reaper: Tea tree & peppermint
- Psycho Clown: Screamsickle (vanilla and blood orange)
- Vampire Hunter: Leather & spice
- Viking: Vetiver, cedar, & bergamot
- Witch: Vetiver, lavender, frankincense & tangerine
- Witch Doctor: Key lime & coconut
- Wolfman: Douglas fir & balsam
- Zombie Killer: Sweet tea & honeysuckle
Note: These are not ingredient lists. They are descriptions of the fragrances. If you have a sensitivity to any essential oil, ask us and we will let you know if we use it!
The Creature is probably the toughest monster living at the Monster Lair. It's that skin of his; it's basically impenetrable. But tough skin can cause all kinds of problems. For example, he needs a really strong exfoliating soap to have any hope of scrubbing that rhino hide.
That's why the good doctor created this soap. The poppy seeds make the perfect exfoliator - abrasive, but not harsh. The matcha and dandelion powders are full of skin-healthy nutrients, and the activated charcoal powder is detoxifying, helping get your skin extra clean.
All that is tossed into our pure coconut oil soap base - the most moisturizing, best lathering soap there is. And with a scent so good, the doctor saw fit to use it for this tribute to his most successful creation. That's a warm, tangy base of bergamot and vanilla with the intoxicating, resinous spice of frankincense. It's good enough for the Creature (by which we mean it keeps him happy enough not to go around smashing the place up), so it's good enough for us.
A Word on Exfoliating Soaps
At MONSTER Flesh & Mane, we use four grades of exfoliation in our soaps.
These soaps do not have any exfoliation ingredients and thus require no special instructions.
With the finest grit, the exfoliating ingredients in these soaps will gently scrub away dead skin from the topmost layer. Less effective, but great for daily use. Use as normal.
These soaps have slightly coarser grit, or harder bits that will exfoliate a bit harder. If you just scrub away with these, you may cause some irritation and scratching of your skin. Slow it down a bit.
The exfoliating ingredients in these soaps are coarse or especially hard, and will seriously abrade away dead skin. Use slow, deliberate circles when scrubbing with these soaps. Not for every day use; use only as needed.