· Beard oil, to help prevent dry, itchy beard-skin and keep your beard hair nice and soft. (1 oz. square or 2 oz. skull bottle)
· Beard balm, to thicken and sculpt your beard. (2 oz.)
· Beard wash, to wash your beard without drying it out. (4 oz.)
· Beard Conditioner, to soften up that mane (4 oz.)
· Mustache wax, to keep your 'stache out of your mouth and straight on point. (1 oz.)
· Boar bristle brush, to help distribute oils throughout your mane.
· Wooden comb, for combing. Ya know.
· Trimming Scissors to keep your beard and mustache straight.
If you're looking for the most complete beard solution available, well, you've found it. Monster Flesh & Mane offers the most complete beard kit available. It includes everything you need to take your beard from "hair growing out of your face" to "awesome mane of a majestic celestial lion." In other words, it's a fully stocked arsenal to fight the war against a dry, nasty beard.
This complete kit comes packaged in a sleek black gift box, which looks great when it's given as a gift. I mean sure it looks great either way, but you know.
Pictured option: Vampire Hunter
Note! This item comes shipped in its own packaging. If you're getting this as a surprise for someone in your household, make sure you get the mail before they do! If that's not an option, leave a note on your order (or send us a message) and we will use more discrete packaging!