Complete Beard Kit
If you're looking for the most complete beard solution available, well, you've found it. Monster Flesh & Mane offers the most complete beard kit available. It includes everything you need to take your beard from "hair growing out of your face" to "awesome mane of a majestic celestial lion." In other words, it's a fully stocked arsenal to fight the war against a dry, nasty beard.
Your tools include:
- Beard oil, to help prevent dry, itchy beard-skin and keep your beard hair nice and soft. (1 oz. square or 2 oz. skull bottle)
- Beard balm, to thicken and sculpt your beard. (2 oz.)
- Beard wash, to wash your beard without drying it out. (4 oz.)
- Beard Conditioner, to soften up that mane (4 oz.)
- Mustache wax, to keep your 'stache out of your mouth and straight on point. (1 oz.)
- Boar bristle brush, to help distribute oils throughout your mane.
- Wooden comb, for combing. Ya know.
- Trimming Scissors to keep your beard and mustache straight.
This complete kit comes packaged in a sleek black gift box, which looks great when it's given as a gift. I mean sure it looks great either way, but you know.
Pictured option: Vampire Hunter
Beard Oil Ingredients: Sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, meadowfoam seed oil, fragrance (varies by scent), tea tree oil, lavender oil, grapefruit oil
Beard Wash Ingredients: Water, coco betaine, alpha olefin sulfonate, vegetable glycerin, PEG-150 distearate, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, meadowfoam seed oil, fragrance, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, activated charcoal powder
Beard Conditioner Ingredients (Original): Water, behentrimonium methosulfate, vegetable glycerin, shea butter, almond oil, meadowfoam seed oil, jojoba oil, silk protein, panthenol, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, citric acid
Mustache Wax Ingredients: Beeswax, lanolin, petrolatum, carnauba wax
- Bigfoot: Northwest Cedar
- Creature: Frankincense, vanilla, & bergamot
- Dracula: Rose & cedar
- Ghostly Pirate: Blood orange and spiced rum
- Jack the Ripper: Lavender & vanilla
- Psycho Clown: Blood orange & vanilla
- Reaper: Tea tree & peppermint
- Vampire Hunter: Spiced tobacco (strong clove & green tobacco)
- Viking: Vetiver & cedar
- Witch Doctor: Tropical citrus (strong lime)
- Wolfman: Balsamic pine
- Zombie Killer: Sweet tea, honeysuckle, and pine trees
- Krampus: Frankincense & peppermint (December only)
Note: These are not ingredient lists. They are descriptions of the fragrances. If you have a sensitivity to any essential oil, ask us and we will let you know if we use it!