MONSTER Bar Soap
MONSTER Bar Soap
Meet the Monsters - Detailed Scent descriptions.
- Bigfoot: Northwest Cedar
- Bride: Chocolate & Vanilla
- Creature: Frankincense & bergamot
- Dracula: Cedarwood & Rose
- Elizabeth Bathory: Lemongrass & Amber
- Gentleman Jack: Lavender & vanilla
- Ghostly Pirate: Spiced blood orange
- Lilith: Rose & Mint
- Marie Laveau: Sweet southern bourbon
- Reaper: Tea tree & peppermint
- Psycho Clown: Screamsickle (vanilla and blood orange)
- Vampire Hunter: Leather & spice
- Viking: Vetiver, cedar, & bergamot
- Witch: Vetiver, lavender, frankincense & tangerine
- Witch Doctor: Key lime & coconut
- Wolfman: Douglas fir & balsam
- Zombie Killer: Sweet tea & honeysuckle
Note: These are not ingredient lists. They are descriptions of the fragrances. If you have a sensitivity to any essential oil, ask us and we will let you know if we use it!
Pure coconut oil soap that cleans and hydrates.
All soaps are $6 or 3 bars for $15!
For a more detailed description of individual varieties, visit our soap collection here.
A Word on Exfoliating Soaps
At MONSTER Flesh & Mane, we use four grades of exfoliation in our soaps.
These soaps do not have any exfoliation ingredients and thus require no special instructions.
With the finest grit, the exfoliating ingredients in these soaps will gently scrub away dead skin from the topmost layer. Less effective, but great for daily use. Use as normal.
These soaps have slightly coarser grit, or harder bits that will exfoliate a bit harder. If you just scrub away with these, you may cause some irritation and scratching of your skin. Slow it down a bit.
The exfoliating ingredients in these soaps are coarse or especially hard, and will seriously abrade away dead skin. Use slow, deliberate circles when scrubbing with these soaps. Not for every day use; use only as needed.