Ghostly Pirate Bar Soap
Ghostly Pirate Bar Soap
Meet the Monsters - Detailed Scent descriptions.
- Bigfoot: Northwest Cedar
- Bride: Chocolate & Vanilla
- Creature: Frankincense & bergamot
- Dracula: Cedarwood & Rose
- Elizabeth Bathory: Lemongrass & Amber
- Gentleman Jack: Lavender & vanilla
- Ghostly Pirate: Spiced blood orange
- Lilith: Rose & Mint
- Marie Laveau: Sweet southern bourbon
- Reaper: Tea tree & peppermint
- Psycho Clown: Screamsickle (vanilla and blood orange)
- Vampire Hunter: Leather & spice
- Viking: Vetiver, cedar, & bergamot
- Witch: Vetiver, lavender, frankincense & tangerine
- Witch Doctor: Key lime & coconut
- Wolfman: Douglas fir & balsam
- Zombie Killer: Sweet tea & honeysuckle
Note: These are not ingredient lists. They are descriptions of the fragrances. If you have a sensitivity to any essential oil, ask us and we will let you know if we use it!
Pirates are not known for their cleanliness. By-and-large, they just don't care for bathing. So how do you convince them? Offer a soap that smells like spiced orange and rum.
You can also pack that soap full of activated charcoal powder - which will have the detoxifying effect of soaking up excess dirt and oil. Tell them that the soap is blackened with the evil souls of a thousand pirates past, and they'll like that even more. In reality, of course, the charcoal is made from coconut husks (very sustainable), but they won't know that. They're pirates - not a lot of doctorates in the crowd, you know?
That works well with the coconut oil base of the soap. Pirate likes coconuts. This is like Pirates 101 guys. Come on.
And if you really want to clean those suckers up, take finely ground pumice powder and mix it into the soap base. That's going to exfoliate that nasty pirate skin and get em cleaner, let's face it, than they've ever been.
A Word on Exfoliating Soaps
At MONSTER Flesh & Mane, we use four grades of exfoliation in our soaps.
These soaps do not have any exfoliation ingredients and thus require no special instructions.
With the finest grit, the exfoliating ingredients in these soaps will gently scrub away dead skin from the topmost layer. Less effective, but great for daily use. Use as normal.
These soaps have slightly coarser grit, or harder bits that will exfoliate a bit harder. If you just scrub away with these, you may cause some irritation and scratching of your skin. Slow it down a bit.
The exfoliating ingredients in these soaps are coarse or especially hard, and will seriously abrade away dead skin. Use slow, deliberate circles when scrubbing with these soaps. Not for every day use; use only as needed.