Lilith Bar Soap
Lilith Bar Soap
Meet the Monsters - Detailed Scent descriptions.
- Bigfoot: Northwest Cedar
- Bride: Chocolate & Vanilla
- Creature: Frankincense & bergamot
- Dracula: Cedarwood & Rose
- Elizabeth Bathory: Lemongrass & Amber
- Gentleman Jack: Lavender & vanilla
- Ghostly Pirate: Spiced blood orange
- Lilith: Rose & Mint
- Marie Laveau: Sweet southern bourbon
- Reaper: Tea tree & peppermint
- Psycho Clown: Screamsickle (vanilla and blood orange)
- Vampire Hunter: Leather & spice
- Viking: Vetiver, cedar, & bergamot
- Witch: Vetiver, lavender, frankincense & tangerine
- Witch Doctor: Key lime & coconut
- Wolfman: Douglas fir & balsam
- Zombie Killer: Sweet tea & honeysuckle
Note: These are not ingredient lists. They are descriptions of the fragrances. If you have a sensitivity to any essential oil, ask us and we will let you know if we use it!
Lilith is a mysterious figure. She appears in the original Hebrew story of Genesis as Adam's first wife, who was cast out of Eden only to take an archangel for a lover. She also appears in Babylonian, Assyrian, and Sumerian mythology as a she-demon. In popular legend she is the mother of demons, even the progenitor of vampires.
But common to all legends is one thing - she is a woman unbound. It's why today she represents freedom, rebellion, and self-empowerment. And why we thought she was perfect for MONSTER.
Lilith's soap is pink (thanks to cleansing kaolin clay), and black (detoxifying charcoal), representing both the feminine and the dark. Her fragrance is made from rose and mint. It's floral and fresh. It's based on a kind of green tea that we like made with mint and rose hips. If you're familiar, think that.
Grab yourself a bar. Or don't - you don't have to listen to anyone.
Blue Kaolin Clay
A Word on Exfoliating Soaps
At MONSTER Flesh & Mane, we use four grades of exfoliation in our soaps.
These soaps do not have any exfoliation ingredients and thus require no special instructions.
With the finest grit, the exfoliating ingredients in these soaps will gently scrub away dead skin from the topmost layer. Less effective, but great for daily use. Use as normal.
These soaps have slightly coarser grit, or harder bits that will exfoliate a bit harder. If you just scrub away with these, you may cause some irritation and scratching of your skin. Slow it down a bit.
The exfoliating ingredients in these soaps are coarse or especially hard, and will seriously abrade away dead skin. Use slow, deliberate circles when scrubbing with these soaps. Not for every day use; use only as needed.